Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Sonny Boy's First Diwali

Last night Jaydon went with his aunty to her gujarati friend's place. He was pretty cranky before leaving so I figured they'd be back soon. One hour later they're still not back, I'm calling her phone she's not answering, I started to panic. She later called back and we told her to drop him at home when done because we were both tired and wanted to sleep so taking the lead home. So we got home I started washing the bedsheets, Jitoko went and had a shower. A long while later this taxi comes speeding through our street and tooting up our driveway and we're like who the heck....still tooting tooting.....OMG....we had both forgotten our little boy was not at home with us.....oh dear! it was Jini & Jaydon in the taxi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.