Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Read a Blog Post

I read a blog post today that melted my heart. Dear J2K
Biu and Tuma, I am so proud of you boys.
Keep up the good work and keep on influencing the young people of Suva in the things of God. keep growing, keep believing, keep the faith.
There's nothing like watching your kids come to, grow and discover the things God has in-store for them.
I watch the Vakalalabure kids and glow with immense pride at the work they are doing.
All those seeds I've sowed and how God watered and brought about the increase in time.
And totally blew me away with how he uses them and grows them to greater heights.
My sole purpose for 2012 is for daddy to come to the Lord.
Somewhere at the back of my head these past few weeks I was dreading the coming year with losing nena this year and then suddenly losing aji.
Its going to be a tough festive season and New Year for both sides of the family but I can only pray that God will use us to minister to them.
I feel like I haven't fully grieved and that something has broken deep inside of me because I don't know where aji has gone, had gone so suddenly and I will never see her again but I know deep down in my heart I have to concentrate on the rest of my unsaved family.
All this talk about the money, will it tear the family about, will this grieving season bring the family together. A classic example of mum's family. I only see mum and aunty Lome constantly talking to each other. Once in a while uncle Matthew comes into the picture or aunty Lita but what is up with Aunty Mela and Sini. Death, can bring together or drive apart.
As I think about the coming year I am glad I was obedient to the voice of God to move. I miss Suva, the life, the friends like crazy but am glad for the opportunity to server mum and dad. I am wear I am today because so many people took the time out to impart into me: Mum, to a certain extent dad, Pastor Michael & Lomi my biggest influence, Tulaga and Rachael and their constant feeding(physically & spiritually), Sti and his constant analysing and rebuking and structure, gosh I miss those days, Pritesh and the pressure his pushed me under, Bimal and his continuous encouraging and leadership practises. Gosh the list is so long but if these guys were able to influence me with all these then there must be so much more than I can influence with. My husband and his ever patience with my whinings, quiet nature when I snap and all the love he has for me& Jaydon. Gosh I feel like my work is not done there is so much to do. So many people. Mum & Dad, family, work, my crazy friends, lavina and the list goes on and on. Also got to find a way to fit CHANGE into our weekly schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.