Another interesting revelation.
Psalms 23:
This time on the way to Nadi this morning. I might as well document them FMI later.
Psalms 23:
The Lord is my shepherd.
I shall not want.
He maketh me lie down in green pastures.
He leadeth me beside the still waters.
The Lord is my shepherd he will lead, he will take care, he will protect.
If he is a shepherd that would make me his sheep.
I shall not want means he will take care of all my needs- another translation says I have everything I need.
What do sheep need- a place with grass and water
Everything provided for.
Everything provided for.
All you have to do is eat and sleep and get fattened.
Green pastures and still waters represent a place of rest. A peaceful place without a care in the world. A place where you know for sure that God will take care of you and everything pertaining to you. An assurance.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.