I realised last night the whole reason I started blogging was to unclutter my head with everything around me so that I could practise writeup sermons.
But that hasn't happened.
Under the cover of code problems and everyday problems I've only managed to copy and paste sermons because of total laziness.
even cluttered up my diary with all sorts of appealing recipes
75% of which I haven't even tried yet.
I need a new stove
All year long I've been avoiding preaching moments under the umbrella of small encouraging moments
But its gotta stop
I need to spend some time alone and really clear out my head so that I can start hearing God clearly.
Time to start writing again
Time to start preaching again
So here's to new Beginnings.
No more running away from what God has called me to
No more hiding in the shadows trying to disappear
No more shying away
No to hear God and do as he says
Recently heard someone say: God show me what you are doing here so that I can move with you
Thats my prayer now
What is it that you put me here for Lord
Show me what are you doing
What do you want me to do?
Teach me your ways Lord.
Search my heart.
Search me.
Here I am Lord use me for your glory.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.