Found this phrase today:
Until your will is
surrendered to God and brought into alignment with His purposes, you will go in
circles spiritually
and I totally agree with it.
I realise that I felt like for one whole year my life was going around in circles.
Yes God had told us to move down.
Yes I dropped everything and we moved but for one whole year I sat wondering, waiting for God to move without actually knowing or making any sort of effort to find out what actually he moved us for.
It was getting harder each day because Jitoko immediately connected with the music team.
Found someone to minister with and was going full on for God.
Being used by God exactly how I had seen he would be when I first met him but it created a bitterness in me, a sort of resentment to him being used by God and me not knowing what exactly he had called us here for.
Me particularly less so him.
Later I learnt that I needed to seek God.
That created a hunger and desire to know him more which then created a desire to trust him more.
This eventually led me to hear him speak and move when he moved
Its the best thing ever knowing that this is what God has called you to.
Doing what he wants you doing, saying what he wants you saying and moving when he says move.
Would not change it for the world.
That's what purpose is.
We are called for this purpose for such a time as this.
That phrase ended with:
Israel went in circles in
the wilderness for forty years, yet they were only eighteen kilometres from the
Promised Land. Don't let that happen to you.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.