Came in late from the Rotary club meeting and decided to spend the night at mum's since Jitoko is still away.
Jaydon just wouldn't sleep.
At 11:30 he was still rolling around whining.
Finally in my frustration I hit him, slowly on the hand but I still hit him
After promising myself not so long ago that I wouldn't
After reading in an article that children who are hit grow up messed up.
Lord help me not do this again.
Show me how to raise this precious gift you have given me.
teach me to be a good steward of what you have given us and show me how to raise him
Its so hard and I feel so bad.
Feel like such a bad mom.
I love you sonny.
You're my world darling.
I'm so sorry!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.