So the icing was a disaster. I don't know whether it was because of my friction with Bin or my unknown friction with the man of the house because of the wedding the next day or because he said to me to just make a simple cake and I wanted to fancy it. The cake came out well. The cupcakes were delicious but the icing just couldn't seem to come out right. First the cream cheese was moldy and fungi lucky I was able to get a refund but even with just the icing and butter, the day seemed to be just too hot for making icing with butter it just kept rolling and dripping off the side of all the cakes and cupcakes. But he loved it non the less and the look on his face and his impatience to blow out his candles I will never forget.
Also for the first time ever he is the right weight. no more getting told off by the nurses or medicine or anything 14kg and 90% good weight...so so happy. Well he eats alot now and its just so exciting watching him come over and asking to eat or feeding him, I'm loving every minute of it.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.