Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Blonde Moment in Coding

I've been struggling with this code for weeks. Its changes to a program I had written and practically made live early last year. One year ago to be exact. It went for review and had to do changes to it and after doing changes to it it wouldn't work. So because of so may versions to it I have to creating and recreating and installing and uninstalling all the different versions for weeks. Finally frustrated I reverted back to an old code I had stored on my computer. To find out today that there is a value difference between my stored procedure and web page. karaik. Hence the index out of bound array error. There was a missing value on my local database compared to the live one. grrr...must be the song...It finally taught me to stop and wait on God and hear him clearly speaking...All this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.