Progamming, Motherhood, Wifehood, Life, Total Randomness, Inspirations and Just plain thoughts
Sunday, March 17, 2013
Are you shitting me?
its our anniversary this week and hubby is on a one way ticket to the Solomons for most likely 3months. You've got to be kidding me. Feel like God's playing a practical joke on me all because these past few days I've been praying about how I'm asking and asking and nothing is happening and how I really wanted to see God move today in our family, work, finances everything. And lo and behold he moved. I guess I gotta take it as a sign that he's gonna do something extravagant in our lives...but 3months...what the hell man. How am I supposed to handle 3whole months. Is this some kind of practical joke? This is crazy ridiculous, stupid. I don't like it one bit. We haven't even fully moved yet? How am I gonna get everything across to Calcutta? How am I gonna get to work in the mornings. What about my little boy? This is gonna be too much changes for him to handle Lord. Help us through this time, whatever it is you have in store for us, teach us to trust you but most importantly give us wisdom and strength to get through this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.