Wednesday, March 13, 2013

In your Arms

Right up the same sentence of Pause and take a minute this song found its way into my playlist this week. Its inspired by the story of Martha and Mary. Where Jesus said to Martha just stop, stop everything that you're doing and sit at my feet and receive from me.
Amazing song, the words are so powerful and so surreal it reminds me that in the middle of everything that is going on and everything that I am doing I need to sit and hear from Jesus, he might find me a better way of doing it. being meditating on this song all day and every time I replay this song I'm getting a breakthrough in my code that's being giving me a headache this past month.
Here's me coming back to your feet Jesus. its in your arms that I find everything that I could ever need. its in your arms that I believe. Great song.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.