Slowly by slowly, little by little. Trusting God to make a way. To show us what exactly it is that he has put us here for, why and for who. Its not easy. There are moments of highs and moments of very bad lows but we will look up to the mountains where our help comes from. Our help comes from the Lord the maker of Heaven and earth. For whatever it is that he has put us here for we will trust only in him. Trusting in man has proven futile. Trusting in our own understanding, skills and knowledge has proven even more futile so Father I will trust in you. Show me your way. Guide me in your truth. lead me in your paths of righteousness for your name's sake. Help me to go on.
Its so so hard. Feels like I'm running in a losing race. Feels like there's no light at the end of the tunnel but I know my redeemer lives and my God is able to do exceedingly abundantly above anything that I could ask or imagine so I will trust in my God today. My god my refuge and my fortress. my God in him I will trust. my God you are so faithful. Teach me to hold on.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.