Wednesday, September 19, 2012

NZ in October

May not be happening. Well maybe if I can get the washing machine sorted out we can still get our visas processed in time but right now it looks like a very likely "No Go". Which sucks because would have really loved to take Jaydon to meet the fam. We still have two weeks to go. anything is possible at this stage.
On that note while giving away a few of Jaydon's old clothes to workmates for his baby boy. He asked where do I buy Jaydon's clothes from that was when I realised that the only time I bought Jaydon's clothes was when he was born and recently a few t-shirts from Clarisa but otherwise all Jaydon's clothes are from overseas. Trues up! From his grand uncles and grand aunts and aunties. Gosh what a blessing and at two and a half he still has a whole bag of unopened clothes that I've put aside and also two drawers. One at the grandparents place and one at home and both are overflowing. Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.