Progamming, Motherhood, Wifehood, Life, Total Randomness, Inspirations and Just plain thoughts
Sunday, September 23, 2012
Am I going or not?
Heard things with aunty Kamal and uncle Dinesh are not so good. Ever since knowing they were supposed to adopt me a part me me goes out to them for the circumstances surrounding that not happening. Alot of things would have been different. Possibly no Jitoko or no Jaydon in my life but I have Jitko and I have Jaydon and they have nothing. My heart goes out to them in this situation. Doing everything possible to be able to go see them next month. Have this deep sadness at the bottom of my heart that December may be abit too late. Lord this is me trusting you for my miracle. Give us this opportunity to go and minister to the family in NZ when mum and them leave next week. Right now it will take a miracle but I am open to that. That phrase comes to mind but can't remember the rest of the verse. make a way Lord. Read today about Angels heeding the voice of his word. Coincides with what Ji was talking about last night about praying and asking God and then asking him to move his ministering angel to do that. So have prayed that and also spoken his ministering word out loud in faith, so now sitting here waiting for my miracle. Bring it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.