Progamming, Motherhood, Wifehood, Life, Total Randomness, Inspirations and Just plain thoughts
Thursday, September 27, 2012
7 from Germany
My blog stats show 7 from Germany. Who's reading my blog from Germany I can't help wondering. Fascinating! Well I'm going to put a lock on all that online buying. Too much stuff. But I have to admit that swaddle blanket and headbands I got for niece were absolutely gorgeous. If only I could open them up and wrap it around my face. I hope they like it. Makes you wanna have a baby girl. But no time for babies just yet. Let us just settle in,buy a house then yes definitely on my mind, a playmate for my lil boy. We're off to Suva tomorrow. Somewhere at the back of my head I dread the travelling and coming back in one day but then I realise that its a good outing so might as well make the most of it. First on my list of things to look for are my sushi rolls. Bloody chinese shops in Lautoka don't even sell them except for that $8.50 one in the mall which keeps breaking apart. Three weeks of anxiously looking for sushi rolls is driving me insane. This has got to stop soon. Taking the change team for an outreach that Harry is having at his brother's church. Not sure why we're going or what we're going to be doing but looking forward to hopefully stopping at Bose's, in Caubati, picking tv series from William, pick up some streamers from Cost U Less for deco for Pedro's engagement. I think they're rushing it, they haven't even thought about the future but I am looking forward to all that decorating and the trifle that I will be making for it. Should I do a trial run? My trifles have always come out good before, I'll just leave it for the day. On a separate note so this beautiful cloud covering on the mountains on my way to work this morning wish I had packed my camera to capture it. it was glorious. Gave me a deep revelation of the glory of God hovering over us. His arms enveloping us. I guess his constant reminder of his promise that he will take care of us. I will hold on to that today in the middle of everything that we are going through I will trust in him my refuge and my fortress and ever present help in time of need.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.