Monday, December 8, 2014

Right in the middle

Made a very important phone call last night and only discovered it was so important when I put it down. No wonder I had spend 4 hours trying to call and continuously call that fellow. Stee is my mentor, big brother, leader and I think back to the number of time he blatantly rebuked me...haha yup I guess any form of diplomacy I have in me now come from the constant chastising from him and its whats got me where I am today when it comes to etiquette, leadership and really just handling myself in situations where people are concerned.
I was calling him at 6pm when I got home to discuss this idea that I had but he wasn't answering and for some reason every hour I would just pick up the phone and do that until finally at 10:30 he answered. He was sick and had dozed off recovering for the camp last week. Something he said about how it was amazing that we were right in the middle of what God was doing in the church and it suddenly stuck me that man he was so true. We are right in the middle of what God is doing in the church and its exciting, nerve wrecking tiring but exhilarating when you really think of it. The other reason I knew I was supposed to call him was after I put the phone down and all the pain and weakness and heavy load that I was carrying around since I woke up yesterday morning disappeared. All mum's reply was did you see his face in the last few days? Her answer to when I said yes was that when you should have prayed for him. Exciting times ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.