My favourite time of the year in the resort industry when Resorts visit for christmas carolling just to thank us for an excellent year and encourage the continued support in the New Year. This is the first time that Outrigger is visiting us I'm guessing because of Petero. He was just appointed Director sales and marketing after leaving South Pacific Tours going back to Warwick and then now at Outrigger. Really looking forward to the Mamanuca group visit because it will be followed by their party and last year I lost out on so many wonderful prizes all because I did not have a business card. Well me and my business card are this year going to keep an eye out for the Yasawa island resort Night stay for the likuliku one or even the Malolo one. Can't wait!








No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.