Tuesday, September 24, 2013

The best gift ever

The best gift my mum had ever given me: doing everything she possibly could to make sure that I was raised in the ways of the Lord. No matter what she went through or how she did everything she could to make sure we put God first in everything we did. Everything I am today, everything I've become is all thanks to you mum. If I could be half that person to Jaydon. If I could raise Jaydon to know God the same way you raised me I would be passing on your legacy.
This songs been ministering to me today. Your grace find me. In the darkest night in the cry of a new born in the wedding day. Your great grace find me, Lord. No matter where what or why you're always there Lord and I can lean on that knowing that you will always take care of me no matter what. I'm breathing in your grace waiting on your grace today. Its like that Joyce Meyer video I saw on Sunday where she declared that even if God never blesses her in her entire life for the rest of her life she will faithfully tithe. It was the wilderness experience she described it as like the Israelites in the desert where God provided their food, water and clothing to the point their clothes and their shoes did not wear out but there was only enough. Right now it is only enough we are not short, we are not overflowing but we have more than enough food and money to get us through and even if we stay like this for the rest of our lives with no abundance its fine. Even if we don't get a cent extra its fine. We will tithe because we are commanded to and we will tithe because of what God has done for us. He is faithful and just and will take care of us no matter what.
Like Richard said on sunday its time to start declaring God's word around you everywhere, its in your head its in your heart but it needs to come out of your mouth so that your spirit and everything around you hears it:
- my daddy will not die without receiving Jesus
- My God will take care of me & Jitoko in our workplaces
- Our debts are paid off in Jesus Name
- My sister is healed in the name of Jesus
- Your grace is sufficient for me
Psalms 138:8 The Lord will perfect that which concerneth me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.