Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Chowder Stew

I made chowder last night but because I used beef stock it went brown like stew. It was yummy nonetheless. So here's there recipe to my
Corn Crab Chowder Stew:
Heat butter in pot, add broccoli and cook.
Add corn
Add two cups water
1 cube stock, I chose beef for a little spicy flavour.
Add 1/4 cup four and cook till flour is fully cooked. Reminder to myself to make sure to stir the flour in water before adding so it doesn't get lumpy, I keep forgetting to do this.
Add 2 cups milk, when cooked add cheese then stir in the crab
Yummy yummy chowder stew for this cold weather. Absolutely creamy.
I added a bit of my pepper chilli sauce to my bowl for that extra spice.
Serve with dalo
lets just say it was so good that Mr had a few extra bowls and he is usually the fussy one.
He even made me fry him some eggs just to be on the safe side. Later on I see the eggs and dalo being dipped into the Chowder before going into his mouth


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.