While putting Jaydon to sleep last night prayed with Jaydon then prayed that God would cover us and speak to us through visions and dreams. Woke up at midnight from dreaming tht mum had died. I was sitting in the office, Vika in the kitchen, we're talking. Bill and va walk in from their meeting at Treasure and she looks up at them and goes "Oh Thank God you're hear I've been waiting for you guys. Cherie's mum just passed away. "
Am at home now, Jitoko is trying to explain to Jaydon that they had to take nena, she died and have to take her body to the hospital. I look at see them carrying her body white cloth and all over it on a stretcher.
Couldn't sleep for a wholehour after that. Jitoko had to pray for me and rebuke me that I was being rude to mum. I told him he doesn't know what he was talking about since he's hardly at home but that he was right about the part where mum was important to me. Was the dream about dad? Was I just dreaming that just because I heard it was Janine and Bianca's mum's funeral today? Whatever it is its not a coincidence that I pray God speak to us through dreams and visions and I see this.
On the way to work this morning I realised it might have something to do with Anit's uncle. Maybe he died at midnight or something. Asked him and he said his uncle slipped out of coma at midnight. Responded to a few tings then went back into coma. Still quite shaken about the dream. What if it is about mum. What if it is about dad? What if it is about the uncle? I asked mum if she was moving around the house lastnight she said no only at 4am but I felt it, so what was that?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.