Progamming, Motherhood, Wifehood, Life, Total Randomness, Inspirations and Just plain thoughts
Thursday, October 11, 2012
New Beginnings
Can't help thinking about our conversation in the car yesterday. There is a huge possibility that we may be living but it is all dependent if his boss's boss's proposal is approved. Kind of happy, sad, worried idea yet excited about the new possibilities and challenges that will come with it. I mean to the other side of the Pacific, I must be crazy but it brings rise to my dream to work from home and take care of Jaydon, yes half way to the other side of the world but we can have mum and dad come over every now and then. I mean now we know for sure that dad can travel so the possibilities are definitely there. On the other hand this whole burning desire to plant a church maybe the timing before wasn't right but now. Again totally blown away by the possibilities. Jitoko doesn't want to pray about it because he reckons if it is God's will than he will let it happen. But here I am of the belief that if you want something strongly pay it into existence or believe it into existence So here it is Lord. Here I am send me. If this is your will then open this door for us and make it happen. Yes its a big change but you'll be there with us, taking care of us and directing us. Nothing better then knowing that we are moving with you and for you and by you. So if this is your will Lord. I am ready to plant a church for you right up there. Jaydon and I can come in and out of Fiji, Australia and New Zealand just like I've always dreamt it and we can have mum and dad over every 3months and even have the kids over on holiday. Wow....already excited thinking about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.