Daddy is not well.
He isn't just not eating and walking about much but he is slowly shrivelling up.
I look at him and see that his spirit is fiesty but his body is too tired.
It scares me to think about it but lately thoughts keep coming to my head about what would happen if I were to lose mum or dad.
Maybe its only because of Deborah losing her nena and Kata's mum dying so tragically but I look at them everyday and I wish I could help.
I think about why I came down, its just said that they prefer it this way.
My only prayer is Lord, you save him first.
Help me honour them Lord, show me how to bless them.
Show me how to minister to them father give me the words to say.
You can take him but you've got to save him.I love you daddy, Happy Father's day.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.