Progamming, Motherhood, Wifehood, Life, Total Randomness, Inspirations and Just plain thoughts
Tuesday, August 28, 2012
Friday Night Photos
Can't believe that its Tuesday already and there are still no photos online from Friday nights programs. Come on people....Yes we should have had our camera on that night. Infact we did have our camera just got lost somewhere between when the car left with the first lot of food and when I went to look for it during the Brazillian team item. So much so that I ended up missing the entire item. Emotions ran wild that day, came to a point that I thank God that Jini did not come to pick me up otherwise I was ready to tell her to stuff it and take over change she she thought she could do a better job at it. Its so hard trying to organise things when you have people standing on the sidelines and literally slicing up your every action and decision with a knife because they know information about everybody and everything. Didn't help that people we had planned things with did not show up to help with the cooking. Why is it that people feel the need to be incharge and in control of everything. Why can't people step up and lead or shut up and let others lead instead of stadning by and literally ripping things apart with their words and actions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.