Its nena's one year this Saturday.
So many thoughts come to mind as I think about this one year.
How far we have come, all the changes, the people I have lost-nena and aji both.
Having packed my family up and moved to Lautoka.
Jitoko now has a job.
Jaydon is walking running and talking like the little genius that he is.
We see dad every second day, everyday now that Jaydon is being dropped there.
I was thinking about this last night after a minor argument with dad.
Well it wasn't really an argument.
They were fighting and its hard for me to have Jaydon around there with all this fighting and grumbling, I don't want him growing up in that kind of environment.
Anyway it occurred to me, what if something happens to daddy.
What would I have to say for myself.
What effort did I make in trying to minister to him.
I keep praying God save him, God save him.
But how do I minister to him as a Christian one of those people that Jesus commanded to: "Go ye therefore into old the world and preach the Gospel."
My prayer has since changed to Lord show me how to minister to my daddy.
Lord give me the words to say.
There's so much hatred in that house, so much anger, so much bitterness thats why they only see that bad in others.
And the only thing that came to mind was: "Ask God to replace that hatred with Love."
Now I pray Lord give me that opportunity to say this.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.