Sunday, June 24, 2012

If

If people are not talking to me there's nothing much I can do about it
If people want to stay mad at me there's nothing  much I can do about it
If people hold things against me there's nothing much that I can do about it
I should move on and live my life as if I have no idea.
It saddens me, why do I let it get it?
Why should I let it bother me?
I will live my life. I have nothing to lose. Its there loss.
Lord give me strength to endure this in the way you want me to.
Show me your way father.
Guide me in your truth.
There really is nothing much that I can do about it except to trust in you and love and take care of my two boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.