Sunday, August 7, 2011

What a Start to the week

Week didn't start too good with early morning drama but thankful to God that if this will bring him glorify then he be glorified in our situation. Confirmed the dream that I had last week. Good thing I had told Jitoko about the dream. Now to continue with our praying and fasting that: We have a job for my husband, we have a place to stay and we get a car, whether its our car that they give back or a new car altogether so that we can commit to the church. Father to you be all glory and honour and praise. teach me to honour authority so that i may honour you Lord. I let it go, please forgive me for everything that I had contributed to this morning and teach me father to just keep quiet instead of adding fuel to fire. I let it go right now, I release and I forgive. Take care of my son and my husband who will have to go through their day in the midst of all that. I pray for a break through in that household Lord that you won't just deliver but you will set them free to worship you in spirit and in truth and that you will also draw them closer to you father. There is too much emotions in that place to call it a home. Cleanse them of all ill feelings and set them free father to be who you have called them to be even at this old age. Cover them today I pray

On a different note, can't believe Eddy asked Pst Michael to release us calling him greedy for holding on to us. Umm say what?

Glad Jitoko has committed to the Lautoka church, even heard he mentioned to the gang their that he is knows God has called him to here. Praise God.

I am mc this sunday. What does an mc do? Gotta prepare....guess its gonna be a tough week for us. Even tougher because of this mc thing. Maybe my husband might get to sing the song he wrote after all.

Thank you Lord for what you are doing in our lives. Father even though it is tough teach us to honour our elders, obey and just plain LOVE unconditionally

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.