New Boss started today.
Pommy from NZ with background of online management.
Would be interesting to hear his thoughts on things. Also be exciting to work with. So thankful to finally have found somebody who understand what I am same rather then having tings flying of the top of my listener's head and has been happening these past few months. Looking forward...
On the development front. After struggling to find authentication of web services via soap header I have settled for WCF. Hopefully this solves my problem and I have an xml interface running before the end of the week. The example I am using codes in LINQ so will be killing two birds with one stone by learning WCF and LINQ at the same time.
Fingers cross it works.
Hubby and son will be going to suva this week on Wednesday, not looking to spending the rest of the week without them. But its about time too, have been telling him for how long now that he should go visit his family
Looks like its going to be a very long week and busy. Looking forward to it!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.