Thursday, August 18, 2011

Interesting Reads today

Obese woman tries to break record 
What?
So what happened to living healthy and trying to look slimmer?


Paying stars not to wear their clothes
While I like the fact that ok yes stupid show spoiling the clothing brands image but to pay them not to wear it?
Wow I wonder how much

and the icing on the cake....

Thats a new one. 
So rival brand gave dumb reality star a Gucci bag to tarnish their image. 
haha what a way to go send d-listed celebrities your rival's products to ruin their image
So I guess its no longer who's wearing it that makes it the in thing but who's wearing it that makes it the out thing?


Totally forgot about the Justin Bieber street.....
that ones a classic, make kids mayor for the day and you get a favourite celebrity st name

Isn't that the reason we don't have child politicians?

Having an office House warming party that am now taking off to and then counting down the hours to my two boys coming home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.