Has a background theme that you can choose on first time use and it stays that theme for every other time you open visual studio. A copy of google theming which mozilla was the first in the game.
Everything including my active window content is black and I cannot figure out how to change it back. Will leave it for later.
When you press F5 the project is running and stays in debug mode even if you close the browser. I hate having to go back and press the stop button. Yes stop and play button where have I seen those before?
There is alot of creating of classes, thankful for all that I picked up from Colin for the PushAPI project. I am now learning models and connecting to db direct from application-alot of what Colin had done in the Push project adding his database everything in one project but as different views; I suppose MVC hopefully I can figure it out after these tutorials.
I am loving bootstrap. Its so so sassy is the word that comes mind hopefully I can understand how to implement it. Once I am done with this I want to be able to apply it to my Dynamic Rates project.
Progamming, Motherhood, Wifehood, Life, Total Randomness, Inspirations and Just plain thoughts
Tuesday, July 8, 2014
VS 2013 in brief
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.