Progamming, Motherhood, Wifehood, Life, Total Randomness, Inspirations and Just plain thoughts
Wednesday, February 19, 2014
That Night
One minute he was there andthe next he was gone. Everything happened too fast. Too fast for any of us to really absorb it. I'm going back to that night daddy died. That night that has been on replay in my head on and off. Non stop. We know he is with Jesus. We know he is no longer in pain. I know that I knew but at the end of the day the thought that keeps creeping back is I wish I had more time. I wish he werr still here. I wish there was something I could could have done differently or better. Maybe putting it down in writing Will help me make peace with it. Time sure has flown. It is almost 3months again and Here is my testimony. I keep saying it but now Its really time to believe it. I love you daddy and miss you everyday. There's this big wide void you've left and only because as difficult and painful living was becoming for you we wanted to have you around forever. Know that we are not fully ok but we Will be and we Will never forget you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.