Tuesday, February 4, 2014

One Month Today

Its one month today daddy. This is alot harder than I thought. Everything was too fast, I still have not been able to write about it. Slowly coming to terms with the fact that you will not be there when I get home, you will not be there when I walk out of my room, you will not be there to call to turn on the light, off the light, on the radio, off the radio. I wish I had known. I wish I had had more time. There so many things I would have done differently. Most of all I wish you were still here. Jaydon keeps asking and I am running out of answers. Mummy keeps weeping and I don't know what to do. I can't even weep because I don't even know what to do. I miss you daddy. If you're looking down on us right now, know that its hard but we'll take care of mum and Jaydon. I look back now and realise I saw all the signs but tried to ignore it. Now I wish I had just stayed home on that day. Don't know if it would have made a difference but I would have done it differently I think

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.