First weekend with the parents back was terrible. There was so much bickering and fighting I was thankful that Jitoko was working all weekend that he didn't have to bear it. On that note, he was supposed to be working the whole weekend but ended up working only for a few hours on all days which left him tired and exhausted but still took us out.
I'm still working on this watermark thingy but I think I have a clear idea of how I want it done. Now to perfect it.
I took Jaydon to the park. We took him to the carnival and then he took us for drives and it was nice. I think my favourite part was meeting him for meat pies at Denarau marina..that was sweet of him. It was a nice getaway small date, get together, outing.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.