Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Sonny Milestones

I was going through my baby center newsletters which mentioned milestones that I couldn't help documenting. Jaydon now counts to 14 then skips to 19 then 20, at this age; today just to get him to count to 3 is a big deal. My little boy is a genius and I want to put him in school. He can sing his ABC song so I'm trying to teach him about words that start with those letters but he already knows them most of the time trying to correct by saying no kite when I say kangaroo....genius. Dani said he was walking around the house yesterday going  "My name is Jaydon" amazing how fast this kid is growing.
He watches his favorite cartoons on YouTube. Tomorrow I am going to check on the kindergarten that Liti has Talei in. I was thinking to start with an hour everyday and see how we go from there. Mostly I'm worried because I know how he likes to hold his toilet and he might do that there being afraid to use their toilets.  I think it would be good for him to be around other kids. It would be even better for him to learn while at this age.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.