Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Its been a month

Its been a month since my last post. A very stressful, full of changes month but a month nontheless. A month since uncle Dinesh's passing, a month since mum and dad went and came back from New Zealand. A month since aji's one year. A lot happens in a month. I completed and released the the cm project. We've signed up some new clients and for some reason the auto link page stopped working. Even though I keep stressing with Resonline that we haven't done any changes on our end and the only changes that took place was on their end but sigh....ok breath....thinking out loud here...time to just pray and hand it over to God.
A month since Jini and I had that tiff where she completely stopped talking to me. In a month its been decided and about to happen that she will be going to look after aunty Kamal. In a month's time we are supposed to be at a wedding in NZ but I can't seemed to get the papers together to get it sent and processed. A month ago I was waiting for Lily's wedding which is now next week. A month ago we were going in and out of Natabua for Sunday night tea then I found out they were practically talking about us the minute we walked out of there. Now I'm just keeping my distance. Took me two weeks to release and walk away from it but there was all that anger and hurt and unforgiveness that I had to deal with. A lot can happen in a month. What will it be like one month from today? I wonder!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.