Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Suva Trip

Loved our trip to Suva hated the fact that we couldn't bring our car down just for the week.
Some hypocrites show up as good Samaritans and then demand a returns on their investments.
Well Jitoko says let them keep the car.
How does spending a couple of thousand dollars to help somebody out make something that is someone else's yours! I don't get it.
But am amazed at the maturity of my husband in this situation.
We sat down and had a long talk about it.
I cried, he cried and then we just prayed and released it.
I'm so blessed to be married to such an amazing person, who has so much faith.
Sometimes I know his faith is bigger then mine.
I am more realistic.
He keeps reminding me to only believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.