Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Not Enough Sleep

Not getting enough sleep. 
Also coming to realise that I am just not reacting well to my little boy's early morning sleep breaks.
I'm getting angry and frsutrated because I'm not getting enough sleep and in-turn letting it out on Jitoko and not fully in-tune at work.
How can I react right?
I have to remember that Jaydon will remember these moments for the rest of his life so I need to treat him right for it.
I have to be calm and collected and also figure out a solution to it. 
Is he hungry? Is he teething?
Is he having a sleep disorder. is it a spiritual reaction to whatever is going on upstairs.
If only we could find a place fast enough.
This flat thing is also driving me nuts!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.