Monday, September 12, 2011

Difference between here and there

The difference in the way women express themselves here.
So assertive and direct, Unprofessional and very much confrontational. I look around and quickly think how I never want to be like that and then I stop to think, was I like that?
Well I am thankful to Stee for teaching me about being diplomatic about situations around me and for SUIS for teaching me to be professional, mature and sensitive to what I say and who and how it will affect those around me. Although sometimes Jitoko does constantly remind me to think first before saying anything. I am realising right now how much I really want to think first before I say anything.
Was I really loud like that? Was I as much of a busybody as that? What about victimising?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.