While I hated having 3 dogs, she was a very good guard dog and all that noise in the middle of the night really should have got me out of bed to check but I was too tired to bother.
If she was lying dead nearby I am sure the other two would have smelled her out by now but since she is not and she is a very smart dog I am hoping she finds her way back home soon. It bothers me to think that there is a dog napper out there that we would have to be extra careful with our Ridgeback Scooby. Worse off, dog went missing on my watch. Jitoko dog and Jitoko's away. i wonder if somewhere at the back of his head he'd be wondering if I had anything to do with this. I mean yes I have complained about 3 dogs but this is not how I wanted Duffy or any one of them to go. It would have been hard to give them either too.
That is duffy at the back. She has slick black shiny hair which actually stands when she is on guard. I would definitely understand why someone would want to take her but I cannot see someone actually managing to successfully take her. So here is to hopping that she is ok and that she is fine and will find her way back home. I dread thinking of Priscilla's dog who was taken by someone nearby us and was black like duffy and whom she had to pay $180 to get back.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.