Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Sure to rise did not

Somebody gave me Edmonds sure to rise chocolate cupcake recipe and well it did not rise. it was a complete disaster but here's to hoping somebody can take it and perfect it. Infact the lady who gave it to me told me maybe it needed some more milk. Well whatever it is it put a bad stench to my baking the one I did this morning also failed and I have to bake for a party tomorrow which is making me really nervous.
Maybe someday soon I will be brave enough to try it again and fix what went wrong.

Cupcakes (Edmonds)
125g butter
1 tsp vanilla
2 eggs
1 cup flour
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 cup milk

Chocolate
Replace 3 tablespoon flour with cocoa.

Orange
Add zest

Icing
100g butter
1/4 vanilla
1-2 tsp water
2tsp powdered milk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.